Break down of proteins like collagen is an unavoidable part of the aging process. Loss of elasticity and strength results in sagging skin and wrinkles. However, there is no need for surgical procedures and Botox injections when you have this natural and safe therapy available to you.
Facial rejuvenation, also known as an acupuncture facelift or cosmetic acupuncture is a branch of traditional acupuncture which slows down the signs of aging and improves your skin.
Our treatment begins with a Botanical Cleanse using all-natural botanicals to cleanse, exfoliate dead cells and debris from skin, and close pores.
It is followed by Cosmetic Acupuncture, where hair-thin needles are inserted into the soft tissue just below the skins surface to stimulate collagen production, tighten and tone skin and underlying facial muscles.
Facial Rejuvenation delivers results that typically last for 30 days, with the following benefits:
- This simple non-surgical treatment generally takes less than an hour
- It is absolutely safe and has no side effects
- It increases blood circulation in your skin which otherwise with age tends to get a little sluggish, which in turn result in better skin tone
- It brings nutrients like collagen and elastin to the surface of your skin of your face and neck
- Reduces fine lines, and even proves beneficial for saggy and baggy eyes
- There is no risk of scarring, lumps in your skin or botched procedures
- Cosmetic acupuncture helps unblock energy flow in the body. Energy or qi flows throughout our body along specific meridian lines and by releasing areas of congestion your licensed acupuncturist will work to promote better health and balance
- By working the meridians we will stimulate your body’s healing capacity. The procedure effectively activates your nerves with the help of fine needle which send signals to your brain and enable it to restore body balance
- It is also very effective in treating many skin related issues such as acne, eczema, and rosacea
- Cosmetic acupuncture also increases the release of endorphins in our body which make us feel good keeping us well rested and happy after the treatment.
In a recent study* of 300 people, 270 (90%) perceived a marked decrease of facial wrinkles after just one treatment. Their skin felt firmer to the touch and elasticity was improved.
*The International Journal of Clinical Acupuncture